Welcome to the world's leading website* for Stock & Share Trading Education
( * #1 according to Google)
Expert Trader & Investor Jim Berg’s mission is to help you become a better trader and investor using his:
1. Common sense ‘Weight-of-Evidence’ approach
2. World famous JB Volatility Indicators &
3. Profitable stock trading & investing strategies - developed and tested in Australia, USA and other markets over 30 years.
5 Key Reasons Why Jim Berg Can Help YOU:
1. Protect your money: Expert trader & investor Jim Berg warned his Report Members to cash up in Jan 2008 before the GFC - and again since.
2. Low cost, High Value, hands-on education -- to help you solve your investing & trading problems faster and learn how to confidently trade & invest.
4. You "Learn-by-Doing" with Jim Berg's weekly exercises. Use Jim's world-famous & unique JB Volatility Indicators & common sense 'Weight-of-Evidence' approach to help you build your confidence & trading skills
5. Expert guidance from Jim Berg, ASX presenter & Author of 'The Stock Trading Handbook', 'Shares to Buy & When' (1 of A&R's Top 5 Business Books for 2010) through his:
" I have benefitted greatly from the wealth of information and for the education I have received from Jim's system and your weekly Report over many years.
Customer Caution Notice:
Jim Berg and John Atkinson are Authorised Representatives (AR Nos. 322724 and 1251439) and ShareTradingEducation™.com Pty Ltd (“STE”) is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR No. 322726) of Longhou Capital Markets Pty Ltd AFSL 292 464.
Direct investing in the stock market can result in financial loss. This product has been prepared for the general information of investors and does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular person. Persons intending to act on information in this document should seek professional advice to confirm that the investments or strategies mentioned are appropriate in the light of their particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances prior to taking any action.
Stock tips, buy or sell recommendations are not provided in thisproduct. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
The past performance of STE products is not and should not be taken as an indication of future performance. Caution should be exercised in assessing past performance. STE’s service, like all other financial services, is subject to market forces and unpredictable events that may adversely affect its future performance.
Refer also to the full Customer Caution Notice in our Terms and Conditions